a Write to Glow retreat to savor:
WORDS | MOVEMENT | NATURE
August 17, 2018 --August 19, 2018
slow down and savor summer
Join us for rich connection and rejuvenating offerings around writing, movement, nature, and ritual at Heaven and Earth Retreats. It's only 40 minutes from downtown Portland, but this unique, intimate space feels MILES away -- tucked away on five pristine, forested acres with stunning views.
Fri, August 17 4:00 PM to Sun, August 19 2:00 PM
Weekend Activities includes:
- daily WTG Circles with Alyse
- stretch and Untame movement sessions with Teresa
- nature rituals + activities with Honey
- Goddess Circle with Teresa
Learn more about Teresa and Honey below.
All activities are optional. Do as much or as little as you desire. There will also be scheduled downtime to nap, walk, hike, read, cloud gaze, snack, sip iced-tea + connect with other amazing women...
- a hot tub comfortable for 4
- 2 in-ground fire pits
- an outdoor shower (love!!)
- freshly prepared, organic, nutrient-dense snacks + meals
- gluten free
- sugar free (other than honey)
- largely dairy free (occasional butter or light aged cheeses)
- largely grain free (all grains are soaked, nuts and seeds are soaked and dehydrated).
- food restrictions are accommodated
- tempurpedic mattresses, high quality futons with lush mattress toppers. plush and luxurious bedding
- close to the Banks Vernonia Trail
all inclusive: snacks + meals, lodging, transportation to and from retreat if needed, retreat activities + amenities
- Alaska Room: Queen Bed (occupancy 1 or 2) [sold out]
- Lotus Room: Double Bed (occupancy 1) [sold out]
- Sun Room: 1 Double Bed, 1 Single Futon: (occupancy 2) [sold out]
- Upstairs Shared Loft: 2 Single Beds: (occupancy 2) [sold out]
- The "Ladies Lounge:" 5 Singles Beds with privacy curtains (occupancy 5) [1 bed available]
- Tent Camping: Bring your tent + sleeping bag for your NW camping experience (room for 4 individual tents)
*Note: This space is a beautiful home that's been converted to a retreat center. Therefore, the experience is more intimate than a hotel. There are 2 full bathrooms (plus that outdoor shower!) for all of us -- so an adventure!
Space is limited to 12
Reserve your spot with a $250 non-refundable deposit.
Email Alyse to request:
1). the mailing address for your deposit, and
2). your room preference.
Alyse will confirm your room selection.
Can't wait to hear from you -- and sink into Summer GLOW!!!
A word about Honey and Teresa:
Honey Trabitz is my “soul-sister” roommate from my SoulFire retreat in Montana 3 years ago. She's... amazing. She's a certified CTI Co-Active Coach & Leader who believes that "we are the experts of our own lives and that when we attune to our body’s wisdom and move in nature we can hear ourselves more clearly.” http://www.honeytrabitz.com
Teresa Nicola and I attend each other's circles and her energy is infectious. She rocks her monthly New Moon Goddess Circle and her unique and rejuvenating Untame Body Movement class held Sunday's in Portland. She's Quoya and yoga trained, among other modalities, and she believes "gathering, movement, and music are potent medicine that nourish feminine vitality.” https://www.teresanicola.com